Ohio Pro Lure MAX Series Spinnerbaits
When you’re fishing wood, grass, pads or nasty looking places that are full of snags, tie on an Ohio Pro Lure spinnerbait. Our tournament proven Max Pro Series spinnerbait will enable you to make the most efficient presentations and come through clean – time after time.
AVAILABLE IN FOUR SIZES:
- 1/8-oz. has .032 stainless wire
- 1/4-oz. has .035 stainless wire
- 3/8-oz. has .040 stainless wire
- 3/4-oz. has .040 stainless wire
Pro light wire series, 1/8 to 3/4 oz: A bullet shaped head with a high vibration stainless steel wire. Featuring a GAMAKATSU round bend hook.
Heads are done in our tough as nails coating with flake clear coats. Skirts are our own custom blended Silachrome.
Our MAX Pro Series is equipped with premium jewelry-quality smooth nickel or gold-plated blades. Our custom painted blades are polyurethane coated to resist chipping longer. Built using the finest Sampo swivels and include our Quick-Change blade system.
MAX Series Quick-Change Blades:
- Simply turn the bait upside down in your hand.
- Slide collar toward r-bend, then slide blade/swivel assembly off.
- Install new blade/swivel assembly.
- Squeeze wire tang down with thumbnail and slide collar back over wire until it seats against the loop-eye.
- In just a few seconds, MAX’s Quick-Change Blade System allows you to adjust to changing conditions so you catch more fish.